Islam/Salaam (Al Salamu Allah [swt] Alaikum),
this is a parable concerning the relationship between teachers and students, leaders and followers, masters and servants, magistrates and subjects, etc. whenever you take on asubordinate position, there are some things you will have to just be patient with, in the MSTA it is taught that as members (including everyone from the top to the bottom, especially me) of this Divine Movement, we must have absolute Obedience, Respect, Loyalty, Tolerance and Unity with the leaders, and laws, to maintain the structure, and to recieve the most benefit and betterment from our works as a single unit[y].
the parable is about Musa (Moses/Mosheh/Messeh) and one who had a superior knowledge, because he had been taught, and mastered, a higher knowledge dealing with the spirit and divine by Allah (swt) and his angels. thus this one was carryign out the Divine Law, which he had perfect understandign of, but Musa did not, and thus as Musa was use to being who he was (son of pharaoh), he did not have enough patience to receive the teachers understanding.
the PATIENCE of a student (member of the MSTA) is seen in their subordiantion (obedience, repsect, loyalty, tolerance, and unity) to their leadership, this begins with their CONFIDENCE in them and their leadership abilities. and as the Holy Prophet (asa) told us, if you loose CONFIDENCE in the leadership and its guidance (leading/directing), then you must turn in everything you have been given as a student, subject, servant, member, citizen, etc. because all of those things represent your Obedience, Repsect, Loyalty, Tolerance and unity with the leadership.
if we accept the leadership of any leader, let us have the patience that Musa lacked at this point in his life, but had later when Allah (swt) used him to do the great missionary works he did for Israel in Egypt....as this evenmt was probably Musas own truning point, in e;lanring to be patient, listen and follow instructions...
60. And (remember) when Mûsa (Moses) said to his boy-servant: "I will not give up (travelling) until I reach the junction of the two seas or (until) I spend years and years in travelling."
61. But when they reached the junction of the two seas, they forgot their fish, and it took its way through the sea as in a tunnel.
62. So when they had passed further on (beyond that fixed place), Mûsa (Moses) said to his boy-servant: "Bring us our morning meal; truly, we have suffered much fatigue in this, our journey."
63. He said:"Do you remember when we betook ourselves to the rock? I indeed forgot the fish, none but Shaitân (Satan) made me forget to remember it. It took its course into the sea in a strange (way)!"
64. [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "That is what we have been seeking." So they went back retracing their footsteps.
65. Then they found one of Our slaves, unto whom We had bestowed mercy from Us, and whom We had taught knowledge from Us.
66. Mûsa (Moses) said to him (Khidr) "May I follow you so that you teach me something of that knowledge (guidance and true path) which you have been taught (by Allâh)?"
67. He (Khidr) said: "Verily! You will not be able to have patience with me!
68. "And how can you have patience about a thing which you know not?"
69. Mûsa (Moses) said: "If Allâh will, you will find me patient, and I will not disobey you in aught."
70. He (Khidr) said: "Then, if you follow me, ask me not about anything till I myself mention it to you."
71. So they both proceeded, till, when they embarked the ship, he (Khidr) scuttled it. Mûsa (Moses) said: "Have you scuttled it in order to drown its people? Verily, you have committed a thing "Imra" (a Munkar - evil, bad, dreadful thing)."
72. He (Khidr) said: "Did I not tell you, that you would not be able to have patience with me?"
73. [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "Call me not to account for what I forgot, and be not hard upon me for my affair (with you)."
74. Then they both proceeded, till they met a boy, he (Khidr) killed him. Mûsa (Moses) said: "Have you killed an innocent person who had killed none? Verily, you have committed a thing "Nukra" (a great Munkar - prohibited, evil, dreadful thing)!"
75. (Khidr) said: "Did I not tell you that you can have no patience with me?"
76. [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "If I ask you anything after this, keep me not in your company, you have received an excuse from me."
77. Then they both proceeded, till, when they came to the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to entertain them. Then they found therein a wall about to collapse and he (Khidr) set it up straight. [Mûsa (Moses)] said: If you had wished, surely, you could have taken wages for it!"
78. (Khidr) said: "This is the parting between me and you, I will tell you the interpretation of (those) things over which you were unable to hold patience.
79. "As for the ship, it belonged to Masâkîn (poor people) working in the sea. So I wished to make a defective damage in it, as there was a king after them who seized every ship by force.
80. "And as for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared lest he should oppress them by rebellion and disbelief.
81. "So we intended that their Lord should change him for them for one better in righteousness and near to mercy.
82. "And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the town; and there was under it a treasure belonging to them; and their father was a righteous man, and your Lord intended that they should attain their age of full strength and take out their treasure as a mercy from your Lord. And I did it not of my own accord. That is the interpretation of those (things) over which you could not hold patience."
HOLY INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE PROPHET
MASTER AND SERVANT
1. Repine not, O man, at the state of servitude; it is the appointment of Allah, and hath many advantages; it removeth thee from cares and solicitudes in life.
2. The honor of a servant is his fidelity; his highest virtues are submission and obedience.
3. Be patient, therefore, under the reproofs of thy master; and when he rebuketh thee, answer not again. The silence of thy resignation shall not be forgotten.
4. Be studious of his interests, be diligent in his affairs, and faithful to the trust which he reposeth in thee.
5. Thy time and thy labor belong unto him. Defraud him not thereof, for he payeth thee for them.
6. And thou who art a master, be just to thy servant if thou expecteth from him fidelity; and reasonable in thy commands if thou expecteth ready obedience.
7. The spirit of a man is in him; severity and rigour may create fear, but can never command love.
8. Mix kindness with reproof, and reason with authority; so shall thy admonitions take place in his heart, and his duty shall be-come his pleasure.
9. He shall serve thee faithfully from the motive of gratitude; he shall obey thee cheerfully from the principle of love; and fail thou not, in return, to give his diligence and fidelity their proper reward.
the MASTER here is AL KHADIR, and the SERVANT here is MUSA. but think very carefully upon this matter. your MEMBERSHIP is the APPOINTMENT OF ALLAH (swt), do nto REPINE (COMPLAIN ABOUT and HATE) it.
being a MEMBER is an APPOINT by ALLAH (swt), think on that??? for all those against LEADERS and LEADERSHIP, and make up every excuse why not to FOLLOW the LEADERS and respect their LEADERSHIP, especially those LEADERS chosen by ALLAH (swt) to be such.
the HIGHEST VIRTUES of a MEMBER are his/her FIDELITY, SUBMISSION and OBEDIENCE....think on this very carefully.
every time MUSA would loose CONFIDENCE (PATIENCE) in AL KHADIR, and would QUESTION AL KHADIR about why he did this or that, AL KHADIR knew it was his REPINING (COMPLAINING and REGRET). and thus AL KHADIR kept telling MUSA, I told you that you couldnt have PATIENCE with ME (MY LEADERSHIP)....
instead MUSA should have had more FIDELITY (ABSOLUTE LOYALTY), SUBMISSION (TO AUTHORITY) and OBEDIENCE (TO COMMANDS)....
and when AL KHADIR first started to make note of this to MUSA, then MUSA should have listened and FOLLOWED ISNTRUCTIONS, just like these HOLY DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS we are given in the HKMSTA tells us to.
in all truth, MASTER and SERVANT can just as easily be called LEADERSHIP and MEMBERSHIP.
the MEMBER (STUDENT) must be STUDIOUS, DILIGENT and FAITHFUL in the AFFAIRS of the LEADERSHIP, and should never be found STRAYING therefrom. and this means AT ALL TIMES, not SOME TIMES, not HALF OF THE TIME, not MOST OF THE TIME, but ALL TIMES.
when ELIJAH MUHAMMAD was over the NOI, every other word out of the average members mouth was ELIJAH MUHAMMAD said this, and ELIJAH MUHAMMAD said that....and this was part of their great success. if one spend more time holding up FOREIGN TEACHERS and FOREIGN TEACHINGS, then holding up their own TEACHER, and their own TEACHINGS, how can they prosper??? they cannot. the members of the NOI understood this.
you can always tell the STUDIOUSNESS, DILIGENCE and FAITHFULNESS of a MEMBER (STUDENT) by how much they hold up their LEADERSHIP (TEACHER)...
as HKMSTA 28 is trying to get through to the SERVANT (MEMBER/STUDENT) is that it is not a BAD THING to be a SERVANT (MEMBER/STUDENT), it is a GOOD THING...especially as you must start out in this position before you can ever be an effective LEADER in any organization.
it says THY TIME and THY LABOR belong to him (THE LEADER/TEACHER), you are supposed to be WORKING HARD FOR HIM (or HER), and HIM (or HER) alone. this is the fulfillment of the terms of OBEDIENCE, RESPECT, LOYALTY, TOLERANCE and UNITY between the LEADERSHIP and the MEMBERSHIP.
and remember Jesus (asa) tells us we cannot serve TWO MASTERS, we cannot serve our HIGHER-SELF and LOWER-SELF, we cannot serve ALLAH (swt) and SHAYTAAN (ch), we cannot serve our LEADERS and other LEADERS, and we cannot serve OUR PEOPLE and our own SELFISHNESS. we must choose one.
for example, if I am your LEADERSHIP, then your TIME and LABOR belongs to me per your agreement to become a MEMBER, you should not be running around holding up other LEADERS, especially not MORE or HIGHER than you hold me up. this is actually using your TIME and LABOR against me, believe that or not.
and you should especially never hold up any LEADER/TEACHER that I do not, or would not, hold up. that is definitely a violation of the BOND between the LEADERSHIP and MEMBERSHIP. which is why we have a article like "FOLLOWING OUR LEADERS" in the first place.
HOLD UP YOUR OWN FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!
and if a MEMBER is doing all of this, and thus is in GOOD STANDING, or is OUTSTANDING then the LEADER must RECIPROCATE and REWARD his STUDIOUSNESS, DILIGENCE and FAITHFULNESS, this is only RIGHT...
the LEADER must be "JUST", carrying out the LAW fairly and equally, with no EVIL INTENT or MALICIOUS FEELINGS. no selfish desires to OPPRESS, SUPRESS, REPRESS or DEPRESS the MEMBERS. if the LEADER violates this, then he should not expect the LOYALTY and FIDELITY of the MEMBERS, that is UNREASONABLE because SLAVERY IS DEAD.
I would also like to say here that the MEMBER must have confidence in the REASONING of the LEADER, unless his REASONING is proven to be CORRUPTED by EVIL INTENTIONS, HARMFUL MOTIVES, MALICIOUS FEELINGS, SELFISHNESS, GREED, AVARICE, etc.
the SPIRIT of MAN is in the SERVANT (MEMBER) as well as the MASTER (LEADER), and thus should be treated EQUALLY on this level, we are all MEN and WOMEN, but we are MEN and WOMEN who have chosen to be part and partial of a structure, and thus RANKS within the structure.
let us be UNITED in every thought, deed and action, this is true ONENESS. imagine how far MUSA would have went, and how much he would have learned, if he would have been UNITED with AL KHADIR??? could the reason (cause) for MUSA not being able to be PATIENT with AL KHADIR also be the reason (cause) why he also did not make it into the PROMISED LAND??? just think about it.
and we see that if the LEADER is being JUST, FAIR, KIND, and REASONABLE with the MEMBER, the MEMBER must by our HOLY DIVINE LAWS be FAITHFUL, OBEDIENT, in SUBMISSION, etc. to the LEADER (MASTER)....
MUSA not knowing what AL KHADIR was doing, because he didnt have the patience to find out from AL KHADIR, thought L KHADIR was being UNJUST, UNREASONABLE, and UNFAIR to the people he came across, but then once AL KHADIR had enough of MUSAS impatience (REPINING), that AL KHADIR made it all plain,a nd MUSA relaized what a mistake he made because he did not CIRCUMSCRIBE HIS OWN EMOTIONS (DESIRES and PASSIONS)...
the DEVILS (EVIL SPIRITS) will not like these teachings (lessons), as it goes against their very natures (characters/attitudes). but JESUS (asa), MOHAMMED (asa), DREW ALI (asa), EDWARD MEALY EL (raa), MARCUS GARVEY EL (raa), and ELIJAH MUHAMMAD BEY, all taught these same teachings (lessons)...who are you going to believe in, have faith in, and be the fruition of???
this is one of the first and most basic lessons that all MEMBERS must come to grips with, this actually is the beginning of all jurisdiction, because to have authority, you must first be able to follow the authority that is already in place. which can sometimes be difficult when we are use to being "OUR OWN BOSS" for so long that no one else can tell us what to do, believe me I know, I have been there and done that, and it never coems out good in the end.
but any true monumental works on a NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL level can onyl be done by a NATION OF PEOPLE working togetehr as ONE SINGLE FORCE (ENTITY/ORGANZIATION). thats just the reality of it.
sometimes we come under poor or improper authority, and the thing to do then is not fight them, that only makes you a devil, but remove yourself from their authority peacefully, and find yourself where you will solve your sums the best. that is also a demonstration in PATIENCE. I personally have found myself in Allah's Temple, and I am more than happy here, because I know my patience and perserverence has paid off, I am now among thsoe who are 100% for Allah (swt), the Prophet (asa), Islam[ism], and the Holy temple...PRAISE ALLAH!!!
MOOR TO THE CORE: ISLAMISM FOREVER
Peace/Suluhu (Wa Alaikum Al Salamu Allah, swt),
Allah's Minister (Imamu);
El Ghazi, Prince Ka Saadi El (raa),
Supreme Grand Sheik (Shehekuu Tufuku).
El Reysh: Faithful Leader of The New Moors.
"I am a Moslem" (msilimu)
Love (Penda), Truth (Ukweli), Peace (Suluhu), Freedom (Uhuru), Justice (haki)
Our temple group of the MSTA - ALLAH'S TEMPLE (ALLAH'S BODY,ALLAH'S PORTION), begun between 1913-1929, ALLAH alone guides the destiny of our divine movement. We are re-building the MSTA into a NATIONAL POWER, and further into a GLOBAL DOMINION. Are you interested??? Become a member, and be a part and partial of our universal uplifting acts. Contact us at 1-832-590-0022 or by email at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/princekael