6:40 PM

WE INVITE YOU TO THE ALMIGHTY...

Islam/Salaam (Al Salamu Allah [swt] Alaikum),

I got home this morning, after dealing wiht all kinds of NAUGHT, from the NAUGHTLINGS (lol), and upon considering their EVIL, I opened my HOLY KORAN (QURAN) OF MECCA and this is what I opened it to...
40:42-44

42. TadAAoonanee (you invite me) li (to) akfura(disbelieve) bi (in) Allahi (Allah) wa (and) oshrika (join) bihi (with him) ma (what) laysa (not) lee (I have) bihi (with him) AAilmun (knowledge) wa (and) ana (I) adAAookum (invite all of you) ila (to) al (the) AAazeezi (almighty) al (the) ghaffari (forgiving)

43. La (no/not) jarama (doubt of contradiction) anna (that) ma (what) tadAAoonanee (you invite me) ilayhi (to it) laysa (not) lahu (for it) daAAwatun (a claim) fee (in) al (the) ddunya (physical world) wa (and) la (not) fee (in) al (the) akhirati (hereafter/other) wa (and) anna (that) maraddana (our return) ila (to) Allahi (Allah) wa (and) anna (that) al (the) musrifeena (arrogant) hum (they are) ashabu (companions/dwellers) al (the) nnari (fire)

44. Fasatathkuroona (and you will remember) ma (what) aqoolu (said) lakum (all of you) wa (and) ofawwidu (I leave) amree (matters/jurisdiction) ila (to) Allahi (Allah) inna (verily) Allaha (Allah) baseerun (sees) bi (in) al (the) AAibadi (servant)

this is what MOSES (asa) was saying to PHARAOH, when he offered to let MOSES (asa) worship the gods of EGYPT over the TRUE AND LIVING GOD, ALLAH (swt), MOSES (asa) had enough sense to REJECT those GODS he knew nothing about, because they were not REAL to be KNOWN in the first place.

and so today when these ones are running around here wanting us to WORSHIP the EGYPTIAN GODS, horus, osiris, anubis, isis, etc. and EGYPTOLOGY, and everything else EGYPTIAN, we should keep the WISDOM OF MOSES (asa) in mind.

ASAD 40:42-44;

(42) - [for] you call upon me to deny [the one¬ness of] God and to ascribe a share in His divinity to aught of which I cannot [possibly] have any knowl¬edge the while I summon you to [a cognition of] the Almighty, the All-Forgiving! [I.e., because there is no reality whatsoever in those supposedly “divine” beings or forces (Zamakhshari).] (43) “There is no doubt that what you summon me to is something that has no claim to being invoked either in this world or in the life to come - as [there is no doubt] that unto God is our return, and that they who have wasted their own selves shall find them¬selves in the fire: (44) and at that time you will [have cause to] remember what I am telling you [now]. “But [as for me,] I commit myself unto God: for, verily, God sees all that is in [the hearts of] His servants.”

YUSUFALI: "Ye do call upon me to blaspheme against Allah, and to join with Him partners of whom I have no knowledge; and I call you to the Exalted in Power, Who forgives again and again!" "Without doubt ye do call me to one who is not fit to be called to, whether in this world, or in the Hereafter; our return will be to Allah; and the Transgressors will be Companions of the Fire! : "Soon will ye remember what I say to you (now), My (own) affair I commit to Allah: for Allah (ever) watches over His Servants."

PICKTHAL: Ye call me to disbelieve in Allah and ascribe unto Him as partners that whereof I have no knowledge, while I call you unto the Mighty, the Forgiver. Assuredly that where unto ye call me hath no claim in the world or in the Hereafter, and our return will be unto Allah, and the prodigals will be owners of the Fire. And ye will remember what I say unto you. I confide my cause unto Allah. Lo! Allah is Seer of (His) slaves.

SHAKIR: You call on me that I should disbelieve in Allah and associate with Him that of which I have no knowledge, and I call you to the Mighty, the most Forgiving; No doubt that what you call me to has no title to be called to in this world, nor in the hereafter, and that our turning back is to Allah, and that the extravagant are the inmates of the fire; So you shall remember what I say to you, and I entrust my affair to Allah, Surely Allah sees the servants.

the MOORS of ALLAH'S TEMPLE invite you to the ALMIGHTY ALLAH (swt), and they invite you to FALSE GODS they know nothing about, as there is nothing to be known of them. who did HORUS send to AMERICA to raise you from mental slavery as a negro, black and colored??? who did OSIRIS send??? who did ISIS send???

just like any other LEADER or RULER, a GOD is only KNOWN by their ACTUAL WORKS for the NATION.
follow those FALSE GODS, and you will end up with NAUGHT, because that is all they will provide you with. the GODS of EGYPT, the GODS of SUMERIA, the GODS of AKKADIA, the GODS of CANAAN, the GODS of BABYLONIA, the GODS OF GREECE, the GODS of ROME, etc. you have not known them, they were but the mere ideas of MEN, and they have never done you any good, because they cannot. there is only ONE GOD, the TRUE AND LIVING GOD, the ALMIGHTY GOD, THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH (swt)...

they are the companions of the fire of DESTRUCTION, because they could not control/circumscribe their desires and passions, their egos and attitudes, their feelings and emotions. and they let their imaginations clothed in fleeting wind lead them to DESTRUCTION, a sa ll false things must and will PERISH (BE DESTROYED/CONQUERED).


Moor to The Core: Islamism Forever

Peace/Suluhu (Wa Alaikum Al Salamu Allah, swt),

Allah's minister (Imamu);
El Ghazi, Prince Ka Saadi El (raa),
Supreme Grand Sheik (shehe tufuku).
El Reysh: Faithful Leader of The New Moors.
"I am a Moslem"


Love (Penda), Truth (Ukweli), Peace (Suluhu), Freedom (Uhuru), Justice (Haki)


Our temple group of the MSTA - ALLAH'S TEMPLE (ALLAH'S BODY,ALLAH'S PORTION), begun between 1913-1929, ALLAH alone guides the destiny of our divine movement. we are re-building the MSTA into a NATIONAL POWER, and further into a GLOBAL DOMINION, are you interested??? Become a member, and be a part and partial of our universal uplifting acts. Contact us at 1-832-590-0022 or by email at allahstemple@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment