10:43 PM

THE NEW MOORS: OFFICIAL INTRODUCTION

ISLAM/SALAAM (AL SALAMU ALLAH ALAIKUM),

the PROPHECY tells us that in 2,000 we would caome into our own, now we all know that 2,000 marked the beginning of the process of us coming into OUR OWN WORLD RULE,

and from 2000-2010 these things have proven to be 100% true.....

in 2003 I was called by ALLAH (swt), the DIRECTOR OF THE MSTA, MDM, and MAN. thats when I started my journey into the AFFAIRS OF MEN and their DIVINE AND EARTHLY SALVATION.

2003 began the official end of the DEMARCATION PERIOD (Nov. 1934- Nov. 2003), and because of this calling I have been through everything, and called everything, a person can go through in this Great Missionary Work. and even then I have been recognized by many as a "Great Teacher", a "Master-Mind", an "Angel", a "True Minister of Allah", a "Man of God", a "Holy Man", "One Called", "One Chosen", a "Prince", a "Sheik", an "Assistant Grand Sheik", a "Grand Sheik", a "Supreme Grand Sheik", the "Great Prince" (HKMSTA 29), etc. all of these are attributes I have literally heard OTHER PEOPLE say after really reading or hearing my demonstrations....

these are not attributes I have called myself by, even though many trying to belittle me and joke about me say i made these up, and the truth is I have not.

I have sat in circles with Muslims of Al Islam, Freemasons of the Scottish and York Rites, Christians of many denominations, Hebrews of various tribes, and different Moorish Organizations, and they all have agreed that I am one who Allah's (by whatever title they use) Hand rest upon, this is a fact, not an exaggertaion, or egotisitical boast. I am only bringing this up because it is time that you took the time to really get to know me and my works....and maybe you will see what they have seen???

even my enemies, as much as they try to hate me, end up admitting that my words and works are very prolific and profound....even while they are hating on me...lol...

it actually reminds me of the stories I have heard about the HOLY PROPHET (pbuh) when he first came to the people, many of the old moors say that he went from place (city/state) to place (city/state), some even say he went from country to country, and they all saw the "DIVINE" within him. this is also said about Jesus (pbuh) in the Holy Koran of the MSTA.

because of my words and works those with me call me the TRUE 2ND SUPREME GRAND SHEIK since Edward Mealy El, our 1st SUPREME GRAND SHEIK (1928-1934)...I did not tell them to start calling me this, but when they see the MOORISH WORLD and everything the other LEADERS are and aren't doing, they have determined in their own thinking that this is who I am....whether you agree or not, you should ask yourself, what am I really saying and doing here in the MOORISH SCIENCE TEMPLE OF AMERICA (ALLAH'S TEMPLE) that makes them feel this way??? how often does this happen, especially in the time period of a PROPHECY???

who else has all of this happend to at all, and again, especially during 2000-2010, the beginning of our RETURN TO GLOBAL POWER???

go look at HKMSTA 29, and the FAVORITE OF HEAVEN (CHOSEN OF ALLAH, swt) is chosen by his PEERS, his EQUALS, to BE THEIR LEADER (RULER WITH SOVEREIGN POWER), and this is not by FORCE, COMPULSION, SUBMISSION, CUSTOMARY TRADITION, etc. it is upon their AGREEMENT of what they see....ust like when MEN first stood up and recognized the HOLY PROPHET (pbuh) as their LEADER, and AGREED to FOLLOW HIM...which was the beginning of the MSTA, MDM and MAN.

some have said that there were great leaders of the world in different countries that recognized the HOLY PROPHET (pbuh) as a PROPHET, but when he came out in 1925 proclaimig his PROPHETHOOD they were not around. it is the common people that he began building the NEW MOORISH EMPIRE with....and in the same fashion, I have been recognized by many LEADERS in this movement, and yet, it is the common members and sheiks that I am REBUILDING with.

in fact, when Jesus (pbuh) first came on the scene the LEADERS of ISRAEL recognized him as the ONE PROMISED, and the FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY, in his teens.

and yet, when he returned to them in his thirties (in Nov. 2003 I was 31) to LEAD THEM OUT OF DESTRUCTION (THE WRATH OF ALLAH, swt), these same ones REJECTED HIM, PROSECUTED HIM, and finally had him MURDERED. in like manner I have had my share of PHYSICAL THREATS...lol...all simply for telling the truth and being right without their personal permission...but I have ALLAH'S ORDINATION.

and all of this within that PROPHECIZED period of time. is all of this accidental, coincidental, or experimental??? or is all of this the SIGNS of what you should be watching, following and bringing into full manifestation???

in 2006 one that knew me very well stated that throughout 2004-2005 he felt that I acted as if it was MY DUTY ALONE TO SAVE FALLEN HUMANITY, think on that for a moment, not that I ONLY CARED ABOUT MYSELF, but I had the thinking, speaking, and acting of one who felt I MUST DO THIS, like I had a specific DUTY, OBLIGATION and RESPONSIBILITY to DO THIS, that it was my JOB TO SAVE HUMANITY...and I was not going to let anyone or anything interfere with that JOB.....if ones would have considered the fact that maybe what I had said about my CALLING (Nov. 2003, and Nov. 2004) was true...how else would someone who had been CALLED BY ALLAH (swt) to do such a GREAT MISSIONARY WORK think, speak and act???

my CALLING does not come and go, it always weighs upon my mind, heart and shoulders. my own children will tell you that I am constantly working, writing, speaking, etc. for the SALVATION OF THE NATIONS...and I mean constantly, when many are working, I am at work working on our SALVATION. when others are eating out, I am at the restaruant working on our SALVATION. when others are sleeping I am dreaming about our SALVATION (literally). I wake up, lay down, eat, bath, play, etc. with ONE THING ON MY MIND....OUR SALVATION...I have not changed, I still have that URGENCY in my SPIRIT to fulfill my JOB...."CONVERT OR BE CONQUERED"...

there are many Great Moors in this DIVINE MOVEMENT, even though most of them are under POOR LEADERSHIP who are holding them back, and holding them down, even though they don't really realize it just yet. there is a reason my members come into OUR TEMPLE GROUP in JANUARY, and by JULY they can stand with most MOORISH LEADERS in knowledge, wisdom and understanding....and even more importnatly to me...the WILL POWER and SELF CONIFDENCE of CONQUERING LIONS, ready to go out and RULE THE SEVEN CONTINENTS WE CALL EARTH-LAND....

there are thousands if not millions of rappers, there are the few that are constantly seen and heard from, but there are even fewer that are considered to be the greatest of all times...some say JAY Z is the greatest rapper alive right now, some say its LIL WAYNE, some say its T.I., some use to say it was NAS, etc. but all agree that they are nothing like all of the other rappers in the world today, there is something very different about them, think about that for a moment. both JAY Z and SOLDIER BOY are popular rappers, but would you hold them as equals on the same level??? would you put SOLDIER BOY in front of same CROWDS you would put JAY Z in front of??? would you expect the same level of PERFORMANCE??? would you expect the same TURN OUT of people???

if you can recognize all of that in RAPPERS, how much more important is it for you to recognize it in NATIONAL LEADERSHIP whose purpose is YOUR SALVATION???

but again, please remember this is not a POPULARITY CONTEST, it is about the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.....there are those LEADERS out right now that are more popular than me, but who is really PUTTING OUT MORE TRUTH??? who is putting out more KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING??? where is the greatest VIEWS of our HOLY DIVINE DOCTRINE at right now??? thats what is really important...

I have had people that have been members for 20-40 years ask me for LESSONS, and tell me I have made them GO STUDY HARDER because I have pointed out all kinds of things they never noticed....I have even had SHEIKS, GRAND SHEIKS, GOVERNORS, and GRAND GOVERNORS of other TEMPLE GROUPS (so-called bodies) that DONT LIKE ME still ask me for LITERATURE and LESSONS...lol....and I give it to them....because I care about their SALVATION...

do not let this opportunity pass, stop standing around in DARKNESS pretending to be CONSCIOUS (dogs are CONSCIOUS), take the time to actually COMPREHEND (UNDERSTAND) the "INFINITE EXPERIENCE" standing manifest before you...even though some of you wont understand that either, it is still true never-the-less....

we have mighty works to do across the planet (solids, liquids, gasses) earth, we have a mighty work to do with world history itself..

and thus we (the New Moors) enter into the gates giving that call for all the sinners and disobedient to “convert to the truth or be conquered by it”, because we are those faithful soldiers (warriors/mujihadiyn) of HKMSTA chapter one. Just as the HOLY PROPHET (pbuh) told us that he was a PROPHET and a GENERAL, in fact, I will share some science with you….

When you read the ORAL STATEMENT that says;

the Holy Prophet said, "I am a General as well as a Prophet." "I was Mohammed. Mohammed defeated the Roman Empire. When I conquered Rome, we went in with the sword. You could hear the swords swinging. I cut the head of Rome off; pulled down the flags; sent letters to the other European governments, and asked them was I right. They said, "Yes Mohammed, you are right. Just let us have a place to live." The Holy Prophet said, "I went into Rome with 72,000 men. When I ran out of men, I reached down, and picked up a hand full of sand, I threw it up in the air, and when it came down, there were soldiers seated on camels."

This is the story of “MOHAMMED II” spoken of in KEYS 79-85 (of the 102’s)

79. What are the last words Jesus uttered? "It is finished." 80. What did He have reference to? He had reference to the end of Satan. 81. Did Jesus say that he would return to conquer him? Yes. 82. What is the name of the person into whom Jesus was first reincarnated? Prophet MOHAMMED, The Conqueror. 83. Was Satan to be bound then? Satan was to be bound in part. 84. When was the head of Satan taken off? 1453 (Byzantine). 85. By whom? By Mohammed II

Notice that these KEYS deal with JESUS (pbuh), MOHAMMED I (pbuh), and MOHAMMED II. And with the ideal of REINCARNATION, and its direct relation with PROPHET (pbuh) NOBLE DREW ALI (pbuh) who because of these things also called himself “MOHAMMED III”.

What is also important to note here is the SOLDIERS mentioned here, just like the SOLDIERS mentioned in HKMSTA chapter one, and chapter 18. They are all MOSLEMS. And the same overall principle applies here…as when it says WHEN HE RAN OUT OF MEN (SOLDIERS), HE THREW SAND IN THE AIR, AND WHEN IT CAME DOWN, IT WAS MORE SOLDIERS (MEN)….this is a symbolic statement, it refers to the PERIOD OF TIME it took for REINFORCEMENTS TO COME, in the HKOM it also speaks of ANSARS (NASRILLAH) who will aid the MOSLEMS (SOLDIERS/MUJIHADIYN) during MOHAMMED I (pbuh) time.

But the “IN THE AIR” demonstration also represents the “SPIRIT” and the HIGHER PLANES OF LIFE, while the SAND represents the EARTH and this PLANE OF PHYSICAL (MANIFEST) LIFE…thus when e ran out of GOOD MOORS (SOLDIERS/MEN), their SPIRITS went to those HIGHER-PLANES, and then later returned to this TIME PERIOD as the NEW MOORS (NEW GENERATION OF GOOD MOORS) who are coming in ON THEIR CAMELS, SEEING AND KNOWING, and CARRYING OUT THE LAW (DIVINE JUSTICE), taking the head of the EVIL SPIRITS that have enetered into the HOLY TEMPLE and DIVINE MOVEMENT….

This is also all a direct correlation to the ORAL STATEMENT that says;

The Holy Prophet said, "Those that were with me 2000 years ago, are with me today, and those that were against me 2000 years ago, are against me today."

With this in mind, it is not hard to understand why some have said that I am not only the TRUE 2nd SUPREME GRAND SHEIK, but as the FAITHFUL LEADER OF THE NEW MOORS I represent this SECOND PERIOD OF TIME when the FIGHTING WOULD BE FINISHED (WON/SURE), that the MOORS during the PROPHET’S TIME were those first SOLDIERS, and when those GOOD MOORS were down to a handful (as of NOV. 1934), the SAND WAS IN THE AIR during the DEMARCATION PERIOD (1934-2003), and it landed as US, THE NEW MOORS (MEN/SOLDIERS), riding those SWIFT CAMELS, also called WHITE HORSES in revelations 19, aka the “CALVARY” (the ANSARS/NASRILLAH).

in understanding the SPIRIT of the NEW MOORS, one must understand the ONES SENT TO RAISE (GATHER) THEM, like myself.

I am Allah's Minister; El Ghazi, Prince Ka Saadi El, S.G.S., I am the FAITHFUL LEADER OF THE NEW MOORS as established in the MOORISH SCIENCE TEMPLE OF AMERICA, which we affectionately call ALLAH'S TEMPLE, because ALLAH (swt) ALONE IS STILL LEADING ON, AND OUR VICTORY OVER OUR INNUMERABLE FOES IS STILL SURE.

someone suggested I give a brief demonstration on what my name and title stands for, and thus give ones a brief introduction to all I am working to accomplish for/within the MSTA, MDM, and MAN....

I am a MINISTER of the DIVINE MINISTRY of the MOORISH SCIENCE TEMPLE OF AMERICA, we here spearate the category into two groups,

1, the DIVINE MINISTER - one who has been chosen (anointed) by ALLAH (swt) to actually be HIS MINISTER.

2. the ORDAINED MINISTER - one who was not anointed by ALLAH (swt), but men have chosen to appoint and consecrate them anyway because of work ethis, loyalty, favoritism or whatever their personal reasons were.

it is unfortunate we have to have these categories, but after the last 80 years, and everything we have seen many so-called MINISTERS do, it is absolutely necessary. I am known by my brothers and sisters here to e a DIVINE MINISTER, and becuase of the special nature of my INFINITE EPERIENCES, CALLS TO DIVINE MISSIONARY WORK, and PROLIFIC and PROFOUND VIEWS of our HOLY DIVINE DOCTRINE of the MSTA, I am also known here as "ALLAH'S MINISTER", an entitlement given to me for my many works.

I am "EL GHAZI", this is an ENTITLEMENT as a SHEIK (ADEPT and MOSLEM) that I have attained becuase of my lifes work to SPREAD ISLAM[ISM} all over the world throughout eevry COUNTRY on this planet. it reflects my own lifes calling. in ISLAM the MOSLEM RULERS who spent their years SPREADING ISLAM to other NATIONS, and bringing them into ISLAM, were given the HONORARY title of EL GHAZI. this is especially seen in the OSMANI (OTTOMAN/TURKISH) EMPIRE. this could literally be said to be the ATTRIBUTE of my SPIRIT itself...

my first name is "KA" which is an egyptian word MEANING SPIRIT (SPIRIT-MAN). and the egyptian symbol used to represent the word "KA" is two hands raised in prayer, like the HOLY PROPHET (pbuh) on the picture people are calling "THE PROPHET BLESSES THE MOORS", or everytime a MOORISH AMERICAN stands on his SQUARE and holds up the SEVEN, that is the sign for my NAME, which was given to me at birth.

my last name is SAADI EL, my GREAT GRANDFATHER came to america from MOROCCO, and he was a "SAADI", named after the SAADI DYNASTY OF MOROCCO, which in hebrew also means "ALMIGHTY", where you see JEHOVAH tell MOSES he is GOD ALMIGHTY, or the ALMIGHTY GOD, it says EL SHADY (or EL SADI), and becuase I am a member of teh EL TRIBE of the MOORISH AMERICAN NATION I am SAADI EL, instead of SAADI BEY.

for short I have always been known as KAEL (they took out the SAADI), which would literally transalte as THE SPIRIT OF GOD, and KA SAADI EL would translate as THE SPIRIT OF THE MIGHTY ALLAH (swt) (HKMSTA 1). it is also been noted that the name KAEL is directly related to the hebrew MICHAEL which literally means MI+CHA+EL, the ONE WHO IS LIKE GOD, or the ONE WHOSE THE SPIRIT OF GOD, MICHAEL being the HIGHEST ARHCANGEL and the most like EL (GOD-ALLAH) among the ANGELS....his name literally means MI+KAEL, the ONE WHO IS KAEL, many dont like that fact, but I did not make up the name KA SAADI EL or the shortened version of KAEL, I was born with those entitlements placed upon me.

the entitlement of "PRINCE" began with my NATURE, as I am a NATURAL BORN LEADER, it is always seen in me wherever I go, and thus I was originally called THE LITTLE PRINCE as a child, and then many later would say "HE ACTS LIKE HE THINKS HES ROYALTY OR SOMETHING???" lol....I just refuse to accept less than the best, and thats what I want for all around me, thusthe entitlement of PRINCE became a meaning of my works to give eevryone with me a better life, beginning with their MINDs.

when I first joined the MSTA, my NATIONALITY CARD even read "KA SAADI EL - PRINCE".

now the PRINCE represents my position within the MOORISH AMERICAN NATION, the EL TRIBE, and the SAADI EL FAMILY. but those are other issues altogether...some say EMIR (arabic), some say ameyr (moabite), and some mkuu (swahili), depending ont ehir preferences.

my title here in OUR TEMPLE GROUP of the MSTA, which we also call ALLAH'S TEMPLE is SUPREME GRAND SHEIK, I am the highest NATIONAL SHEIK in our organization. some like that, some dont, it doesnt matter, because this is OUR HOUSE, and we run it as we see fit. lol....I ahve been GIVEN these entitlements throughout my lifetime by others becuase of what I AM, what I have DONE, and what I continue to DO as we speak.

they say a good name is better than gold, and I guess I have a whole gold mine, lol.

there are some that call me "PRINCE KA", or "PRINCE SPIRIT" (KA = SPIRIT), as it reminds them of HKMSTA 1 (the SPIRIT-MAN) and 29 (the GREAT PRINCE). you will also see the term "MKUU ROHO", because MKUU ROHO (PRINCE SPIRIT) is short for "MKUU ROHO YA MWENYEZI MUNGU" (THE PRINCELY SPIRIT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD), which is the KISWAHILI version of my name, which in MOABITE is "EL AMEYR KA ABEN SAADI EL", and "AL AMIR KA IBN SAADI EL in GULF ARABIC, which can also be written as "EMIR KA SAADI EL".

everything in my lessons is a lesson for MEN and WOMEN to PATTERN THEIR LIVES AFTER, as you cannot completely go from MENTAL SLAVERY to MENTAL SOVEREIGNTY without the SPIRIT OF YOUR FOREFATHERS, also called the SPIRIT OF THE MIGHTY ALLAH (swt).

and when this SPIRIT is being MADE MANIFEST in MAN it is called the STRENGTH OF ALLAH (swt) MADE MANIFEST. it is the SPIRIT OF OMNIPOTENCE. this is what JESUS brought to ISRAEL but they did not understand it, so they RECEIVED IT NOT.

in this same fashion the majority of the FIRST MEMBERS of the MSTA/MHTS did not understand what the HOLY PROPHET (pbuh) was bringing them.

I have seen others who have had portions of these teachings call themselves "GOD OF THE UNIVERSE", "OMNIPOTENT", "GOD-MEN", "ALMIGHTY NATION", etc. and yet when you go passed their words and actually look at their works, they are just as INFERIOR and IMPOTENT as ever. they dont really believe they are these things, it just sounds good to them.

those with a DEFEATED MENTALITY will never produce any PERMANENT VICTORY. they might win a battle here and there, but they will not win the war.

most of these same ones will even attack me when I speak about our OMNIPOTENCE, BOUNDLESS POWER, ALMIGHTINESS, etc. because to them it is just RHETORIC to tell to others, but INWARDLY they feel just as INFERIOR and IMPOTENT as always. and they get mad at me for REALLY working to be the FRUITION of it. but until they take on this SPIRIT they will never be able to stand in the AFFAIRS OF MEN (REAL RULERS).

the truth is, if you take everything I am saying and give it to REAL MEN (RULERS, NATIONAL LEADERS), they will easily agree with all of the PRINCIPLES (PRINCE-ABLE, aka "APPLIED PRINCIPALITY") I am putting forth. it is only SLAVES (NEGROES, BLACKS and COLOREDS) that dont think like this. and thats why it is called MENTAL SLAVERY, they are FREE like a SOVEREIGN, but they are still THINKING and ACTING like a SLAVE.

their new chains are "PAPERWORK", thus they are PAPER-SOVEREIGNS, and we all know the IMPOTENCY OF PAPER in DIVINE LAW and NATURAL LAW.

this is why we are constantly talking about REAL SOLUTIONS to our REAL PROBLEMS as REAL PEOPLE on this REAL PLANET (ball of gasses, liquids and solids). everything written on paper is but REPRESENTATION (SYMBOLISM), and thus MAN-MADE (ARTIFICIAL), we have to know what is REAL (and make that WORK FOR US), and what is ARTIFICIAL (and make it WORK FOR US TOO). because if we focus upon the ARTIFICIAL and LOOSE SIGHT OF THE REAL, the REAL (TRUTH) will end up overcoming the ARTIFICIAL (FALSEHOOD).

when what is MAN-MADE goes 100% in line with what is REAL, then we have a HARMONY that we can build future generations upon.

this is the duty of the "GREAT PRINCE", the one who is the "FAVORITE OF HEAVEN", which is an ANCIENT way of saying the FAVORITE OF ALLAH (swt), or really, the CHOSEN OF ALLAH (swt). as "HEAVEN" is where the "WILL OF ALLAH IS MADE MANIFEST". and thus the "FAVOR" (FAVOR+ITE, one who has the favor) is ALLAH'S ANOINTING (CALLING), which the others (HIS PEERS, EQUALS, BROTHERS and SISTERS) see, and in turn APPOINT and CONSECRATE him to the HIGHEST POSITION for the BETTERMENT and BENEFIT of the NATION/PEOPLE.

thi is the meaning of HKMSTA 29, and the PHYSICAL manifestation of HKMSTA 1.

this is also all part of the PROPHECY of the last GREAT PRINCE, PROPHET NOBLE DREW ALI (pbuh), who stood among the few men of the 1900's (20th century) that had one form of calling upon them or another, as not all men are called to do the same things, or reach the same levels. and the fact is, most of the ASIATIC leaders of today were all from the 1900's, they are just still in power today.

but we were told that NEW MOORS would come in around 2,000 (2000's-2010, 21st century) and we would begin to return to OUR OWN. and that is exactly what is happening, in 2000-2010 how many NEW LEADERS have risen up, not just people calling themselves leaders, but DIVINELY PREPARED and GUIDED LEADERS???

how many have come in with a DIVINE UNDERTANDING that would make people say, "HE HAS BEEN BLESSED (ANOINTED/CALLED/FAVORED) BY ALLAH (swt)???"

how many have written books, made videos, written articles/lectures, made speeches, established temples and study groups, and easily defeated the enemies of ALLAH (swt), the PROPHET (pbuh) and ISLAM in that same period of time???

how many have translated the HKMSTA into SPANISH and SWAHILI, and the HOLY KORAN OF MECCA into ENGLISH FROM A PURELY MOORISH PERSPECTIVE all in that same period of time???

how many have founded a NATIONAL DIALECT, NATIONAL CALENDAR (and SOLAR CALCULATING SYSTEM), NATIONAL COMMERCE, NATIONAL ANTHEM, NATIONAL FIGHTING SYSTEM, etc. all for the BENEFIT and BETTERMENT of the NATION all in that same period of time???

how many have developed a COMMUNITY BY COMMUNITY, CITY BY CITY, STATE BY STATE, NATION BY NATION, CONTINENT BY CONTINENT, PLANET BY PLANET plan, program, platform, for the establishing of the MOORISH WORLD RULE under LTPFJ, and has stood on that ONE IDEAL from the very beginning of his missionary work, and all in that same period of time???

how many have established NEW MOORS who are MANIFESTING our IMPREGANBLE DOCTRINE as an UNSTOPPABLE and INVINCIBLE FORCE of TRUTH, RIGHT and FACTS, whom everywhere they go they are recognized as the EBST and BRIGHTEST of the NEWEST MEMBERS of the TEMPLE since the time of the HOLY PROPHET (pbuh) himself, who stand up 100% immutable in/for ALLAH (swt), the PROPHET (pbuh) and ISLAM[ISM] all in the same period of time???

all you have to do is look between 2000-2010 and tell me honestly who has done all of that, and all acknowledging they are the ones FULFILLING THE PROPHECY not because they want to, but because THE GREAT GOD ALLAH (swt) has DIRECTLY commanded (instructed) it to be so, all in the same period of time??? when JESUS (pbuh) came to his people he told them who directly SENT them, when MOHAMMED (pbuh) came he told them who directly SENT him, and when DREW ALI (pbuh) came to his people he told them who directly SENT him.

how many in 2000-2010 have come and told you who directly SENT them???

we here only know of ONE that fulfills all of these things, and I am he, ALLAH'S MINISTER; EL GHAZI, PRINCE KA SAADI EL, SUPREME GRAND SHEIK.

1. NOVEMEBER 2003 - "REBUILD THE KAABAH" (the house/dominion of Allah)
2. NOVEMBER 2004 - "BE A MINISTER" (of the truth, the omnipotence of man)
3. MARCH 2007 - "KA" (raise the new moors)

I have been insulted, lied upon, belittled, attacked, hated, cheated, betrayed, slandered, gossiped about, etc. during this whole same period of time, and yet I continue to ADVANCE, GROW, EXPAND and DEVELOP as a person, a s a leader, and as a Moslem. its time for you to really look at the time, and ask these questions very seriously, at least if you truly believe in the HOLY PROPHET (pbuh) and his PROPHECIES, because its that time, and someone has to be FULFILLING IT.

I have seen people who are not in the temple saying it is them??? and yet you must be a member of the temple to do so. I cannot see it being them, especially as I have proven most of them wrong...

I have seen poor leaders from the 19980's-1990's claiming it is them, but their works have been so few and far in between, with no real NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL recognition, I cannot see it as being them. especially as I have proven most of them wrong....

I have seen many choose to accept no one as it, because they just don’t want to follow those ones out there now, and I don’t blame them for that. but this is that time, so there must be someone fulfilling the PROPHECY, and thus they must start taking a serious look at the alternative to those poor leaders, non-members, anti-divine (anti-Allah, anti-prophet, and anti-Islam) people, so-called astrologers, freemasons and Sufis. especially as I have proven most of them wrong....

it is time for you to stop letting the hate of others consume you, or persuade you, or possess you, or mislead, misguide and misdirect you. its time for you to take an honest (serious and sincere) look at the one every agrees with in TEACHINGS, and yet let the fact that most of their poor leaders don’t like me, I don’t like most of their poor leaders.

it is ALLAH (swt) alone who chooses WHOM HE WILLS, and you must begin to look at 2000-2010 and ask yourself realistically WHO HAS ALLAH (swt) REALLY CHOSEN??? look out into the REAL WORLD and begin to see who is really here with their EYES WIDE OPEN, SEEING AND KNOWING, AND CARRYING OUT THE LAW OF THE PROPHET (pbuh).

but if you choose to, you can continue to follow those who have/posses old paperwork that really doesn’t belong to them, they just received it form others in legal and illegal fashions, paperwork they are not really fulfilling themselves, and haven’t shown any true divine knowledge, wisdom and understanding of yet. paperwork they don’t have the inner or outer strength, fortitude, or stamina to make manifest locally or globally, etc. they never have, and never will, that is not going to change. paperwork that actually proves most of what they are saying and doing is wrong, but people fear the paperwork so much they let them do it anyway....and the whole time the MSTA has been almost UNKNOWN all over the U.S.A. and the WORLD from 1930-2000, and they haven’t done anything to TAKE THE MSTA ALL OVER THE WORLD, they are not even talking about it, because they cant even think that far, its too scary for them. you can choose to continue to follow that, but that is the very reason ALLAH (swt) didn’t CHOOSE (CALL/ANOINT/FAVOR/PREPARE) THEM....

I AM BUT A REMIDER...

my FATHER ALLAH (swt) has shown me that HOLY KORAN (QURAN) OF MECCA 16:2 is my specific proof and authority as one of "HIS SERVANTS" (IBADI), re-read everything I have ever written about NOV. 2003, NOV. 2004, and MARCH 2007. and you will see the TRUTH I am telling.

ever since MARCH 2007, I have based everything I am thinking, sepaking and acting out upon two ideals, 1. FULFILLING MY OBLIGATION OF RAISING THE NEW MOORS, 2. FULFILLING MY OBLIGATION OF SPREADING THE TRUTH THAT ALLAH IS REAL, ALIVE, AND OUR ONLY GOD. the NEW MOORS know this fact, and it is now being repsoed upon your consciousness.

I am a SERVANT OF ALLAH (swt), that has been given three specific OBLIGATIONS, that make up my own personal DUTY (GREAT MISSIONARY WORK).

1. NOV. 2003 - "REBUILD THE KA'ABAH" (OUR HOLY CITY/CAPITOL)
2. NOV. 2004 - "BE A MINISTER" (OF THE TRUTH/OMNIPOTENCE OF MAN)
3. MAR. 2007 - "KA" (RAISE THE NEW MOORS/COVENANT KEEPERS)

this is the birth of the AL KABAH (EL CABAT) TRIBAL COMMUNTY, and later the AL HAJAR (EL HEGAR) TRIBAL COMMUNITY, both being COMMUNITIES of the AL MECCA (EL MECCAT) TRIBE, also simply called the "EL TRIBE", also called the ANGELS OF MICHAEL in the book of revelations. known in DANIEL as PRINCE MICHAEL, and elsewhere as the ARCHANGEL MICHAEL, the word ARCH+ANGEL from the root ARCHOS meaning PRINCE or RULER.

thus the ARCHANGEL is also the GREAT-PRINCE (among the ANGELS), the SON (SEED/SPIRIT) of the GREAT ARCHITECT OF THE UNIVERSE; THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH (swt), because just like ALLAH (swt) ARCHITECTED the UNIVERSE, the GREAT PRINCE ARCHITECTS (HKMSTA 29) the EARTHLY KINGDOM, EMPIRE and DOMINION by ALLAH'S (swt) GUIDANCE, as the SON (PRINCE) can only do what he has seen the FATHER (KING) DO, or has been commanded to do by his FATHER; THE ALMIGHTY KING.

in HOLY KORAN (QURAN) OF MECCA 16:2 it does not say that LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH is just a STATEMENT, it says that it is a "WARNING", a WARNING FOR THOSE WHO KNOW BUT ACT LIKE THEY DONT KNOW, and a WARNING FOR THOSE WHO DONT REALLY KNOW, who are FOLLOWING THOSE THAT ACT LIKE THEY DONT KNOW (but really do).

I have been telling you up and down, left and right, in and out, since MARCH 2007 that ALLAH (swt) has shown me that MAN HAS FORGOTTEN ALLAH (swt), not with his LIP SERVICE, but with his REAL BELIEF and his REAL WORKS (FAITHFULNESS) in ALLAH'S (swt) cause. and even then there are many that do works, but they do not really KNOW who they are working for, and that too will change if they but OPEN THEIR EYES TO THE WHOLE TRUTH and come home where ALLAH (swt) awaits them.

ALLAH (swt) is so much more than FIVE LETTERS on a piece of paper, or some good feeling you get when you hear his name. do not continue to trade in TRUTH (THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD-ALLAW, swt), for FALSEHOOD (WOODEN [LEAD ON PAPER] GODS MADE BY MEN).

and I have been showing you this, because this is what I was SHOWN (INSPIRED) to tell you by ALLAH (swt). this is not my own thinking, but I agree with it 100% after seeing all of the things I have seen ones doing, esepcially by those already claiming to be MOSLEMS.

and because you have FORGOTTEN ALLAH (swt), HIS TRUE REALITY (not your poor IDEALS), you have FORSAKEN his BOOK (WORD), the HOLY KORAN (QURAN) OF MECCA, and even TRULY FOLLOWING THE HOLY KORAN OF THE MSTA. and instead you have begun to FORGE A LIE, from ASTROLOGY, FREEMASONRY, METAPHYSICS, so-called EGYPTOLOGY, OCCULTISM, HINDUISM, SELFISHNESS, and everything else the SHAYTAANS have produced against you following the SIRAT AL MUSTAQIYM, the STRAIGHT AND NARROW PATH TO VICTORY, the DIVINE GUIDANCE OF ALLAH (swt).

if you do not begin to HEED ALLAH'S WARNING FOR MAN (especially those calling themselves MOORISH AMERICANS) you will not have VICTORY, only more MISERY.

return to ISLAM, and your DIVINE VINE and FIG TREE, then you will KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE, UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE REALLY HERE, AND REMEMBER YOUR DUTY, OBLIGATION and RESPONSIBILITY TO YOUR FATHER ALLAH (swt).

"LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH" (5-2-5 = LA ALH ALA ALLH)

in ELIJAH MUHAMMAD BEY'S LESSONS, he taught about ones like myself, under the TITLE of the 5%, those ANGELS (which he also called THE GODS) that would TEACH THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL OF SALVATION, 5% = RIGHTEOUS TEACHERS (poor is not a necessity).

"RIGHTEOUS" is to stand 100% immutable in that which is RIGHT, TRUE and FACTUAL. never moving from that, because we are here to FREE MAN FROM ERROR (MISTAKES, MISUNDERSTANDINGS, MISCONCEPTIONS, MISINFORMATION, etc).

"TEACHER" is the duty of the "MINISTER", the DIVINE MINISTER is the one with the TRUE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD (KNOW THYSLEF AND THY FATHER ALLAH, swt).

"PERCENT" actually means PER (out of)+CENT(100), and so, FIVE PERCENT is really "FIVE OUT OF A HUNDRED", that FIVE is the ELITE FEW (FEW/FIVE, W = V V, or just V). the FIVE is the FIVE POINT STAR of ISLAM, the FUTURE RULERS (MASTERMINDS, MASTER MEN) of the "UISLAMU" (RIGHTEOUS CIVILIZATION), they are the GUIDERS OF THE NATIONS.

when you begin to start studying RELIGIOUS SOCIETIES also called DIVINE SOCIETIES, you will find out they are also called are a PERFECT SOCIETY, meaning a SOCIETY striving for SELF PSERFECTION. and in this we are not only PERFECTIONIST, but we are also ELITIST, because we ars striving to be the VERY ELITE.

people have been given a negative iea of the word "ELITE", but that is to kep them from wanting to be it. this keeps them frpm BEING THEMSELVES. how so???

we are told that MANY ARE CALLED, BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN.

the FEW CHOSEN, are also the FEW NOMINATED, and the FEW ELECTED. that ELECTION (choosing, nomination) is from the root word "ELECT", and thats what the word ELITE means, THE ELECT.

the next question becomes ELECTED by who, in our case it represents being ELECTED BY OUR GOD, ALLAH (swt). how so???

HKMSTA tells us we have been ORDAINED by ALLAH'S (swt) ORDINATION to be the LORDS OF SOUL and MANIFEST. now, this ORDIANTION is for the ENTIRE RACE, but there are always those who are ELECTED FIRST TO BE THE FIRT FRUITS OF THIS FRUITION, which will be the GUIDERS (GUARD and VANGUARD) FOR/OF THE NATIONS.

the PROPHETS and ANGELS were the VERY ELITE, and the PROPHETS because of their POSITIONS over the GUIDING of HUMANITY, were and are an OLIGARCHY, which only means ELITE-RULE. or in our DIVINE SOCIETY, it means the RULE OF THOSE ELECTED BY GOD-ALLAH (swt).

its time to realize that these words do not mean something NEGATIVE as they are, it is people who turned them into something NEGATIVE because they dont want you to strive to be these VERY ELECT, these VERY ELITE, these OLIGARCHIST...they want you to always be regular, average, mediocre, etc. so they can RULE OVER YOU.

it is these RELIGIOUS SOCIETIES (MOVEMENTS) that produce the RELIGIOUS CORPORATIONS by LEGALLY INCORPORATING into one of the STATES it is RESIDING (transacting RELIGIOUS BUSINESS) within, for the protection of the SOCIETIES property.

when a DIVINE SOCIETY incorporates, it does not disappear. it just transacts BUSINESS and establishes its property in the name of the incorporation, so that it will be PROTECTED BY THE GOVERNMENT in which they reside. this is another reason we are told to follow the LAWS OF THE LAND, and that we are PART AND PARTIAL OF THE GOVERNMENT in which we reside, because this is all part of OUR GUARANTEEED (CONSTITUTIONAL) PROTECTION.

we are those BETTER CITIZENS, the VERY BEST AND BETTER.

the CALL has been given, and we are those ELITE FEW (NEW MOORS) who are the FIRST to REALLY ACCEPT IT, and COME INTO THIS DIVINE SOCIETY (ORDER OF ISLAM) to CARRY OUT THE ORDINATION (WILL) OF ALLAH (swt), and the LAW (WILL) OF THE PROPHET (pbuh).

and we here in ALLAH'S TEMPLE are not teaching about any SPOOK GOD, when we speak of ALLAH (swt), he just seems like a SPOOK to you, because you cannot SEE (SPECTATE) beyond the visible portion of the ELECTRO-MAGNETIC-SPECTRUM, your MIND is straying after your TWO PHYSICAL EYES, instead of leading them. for example, even if ALLAH (swt) was a PHYSCIAL MAN standing in a ROOM IN CHINA, could you see him from where you are right now??? would that make him not real, or a spook??? its time for you to THINK BIGGER, HIGHER and DEEPER.

some people keep telling me that I was not called to be a LEADER (GUIDER/RULER) of the NATION, and yet considering all of this, I beg to differ. to my knowledge and understanding I have been DIVINELY CALLED to be a GUIDER (MINISTER). it is just that most of these so-called DIVINE MINISTERS do not know what they are really supposed to be doing here, because they are not supposed to be DIVINE MINISTERS.

there is a great big diference between KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING...

ALLAH (swt) was literally calling me to my duty as the FIVE PERCENT (DIVINE MINISTER), the CIVILIZER of the SAVAGES (SINFUL and DISOBEDIENT, HEATHENS, LOST and MENTALLY DEAD). it is my duty to repose upon all human consciousness that "THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH"...

and so, all of this is seen within the command (AMRU ALLAH) of "BE A MINISTER" (Nov. 2004), the MINISTERS equal the ANGELS (EVERLASTING GOSPEL), and my MINISTRY has been ORDAINED/ORDERED to be concerning "THE OMNIPOTENCE OF MAN", which can only truly come from the UNITY (ONENESS) of ALLAH (swt) and MAN.

only the very FEW (of ALLAH'S SERVANTS, HKOM 16:2) have been personally CHOSEN to KNOW from DIRECT INFINITE EXPERIENCE WHO ALLAH (swt) REALLY IS, thus they know beyond the doubt of any contradiction who is the TRUE AND LIVING GOD, and they know beyond the shadow of any truth reversed that it is ALLAH (swt). who esle would be qualified enough to handle such an important job???

and it is their duty to make sure everything stays 100% under the DIRECT WILL, GUIDANCE, and INSTRUCTION of ALLAH (swt), THE LORD OF ALL THE WORLDS.

remember that every time you think of the name PRINCE KA SAADI EL (MKUU ROHO), and the NEW MOORS who are fulfilling the PROPHECY...

as the NEW MOORS enter into the MOORISH SCIENCE TEMPLE OF AMERICA, MOORISH DIVINE MOVEMENT, and the MOORISH AMERICAN NATION, thye have SEVEN TITLES to CARRY the weight of;

1. MOOR
2. TRUE MOOR
3. MOORISH
4. MOORISH AMERICAN
5. MOORISH AMERICAN NATIONAL
6. MOORISH NATIONAL
7. NEW MOOR

and as all of these titles are your titles, anyone claiming these titles is claiming YOUR TITLES (NAMES/ATTRIBUTES), and you have the responsibility to make sure that they are able to PROVE whatever title they are claiming is actually legally and lawfully carried by them.

some of these titles (1,2,3,6) are legally and lawfully carried by other MOORS outside of the MOORISH AMERICAN NATION, but they must be able to prove they are carrying them legally and lawfully.

the other titles (4,5,7) can only be carried by the members of the MOORISH AMERICAN NATION, and they must be able to prove they are legally and lawfully carrying those too.

as the NEW MOORS we legally and lawfully carry ALL SEVEN TITLES, because we are actually part and partial of the MSTA, MDM, and MAN. and you must be part and partial of all three, to be part and partial of any one of them. if you are not part of all three, you are not part of any one of them, thats how things were arranged by the HOLY PROPHET (pbuh) himself. but the fake moors, false moors, straw moors and morsicos do not know or understand how any of this legally and lawfully works. because they are not supposed to, they are not REAL, TRUE and FAITHFUL.

so show LOVE and PRIDE in who you are, by showing LOVE and PRIDE in your titles. do not let others misuse them, abuse them, confuse them, etc.

anyone found illegally and unlawfully carrying these titles is to be held as an ENEMY of the MOORISH AMERICAN NATION, and to be considered FALSE MOORS, FAKE MOORS, STRAW MOORS and MORISCOS, depending on the misusage, abuse or confusion caused.

in the past, the OLD MOORS (POOR LEADERSHIP) who themselves were usually acting OUT OF LAW allowed a multitude of others to illegally and unlawfully carry our titles, and thus we have all of the non-sense (in-sanity) that we see today by all of these fake moors, false moors, straw moors, and moriscos. the OLD MOORS (POOR LEADERSHIP) would go as far as to call these illegal and unlawful ones as BROTHERS, and even EQUALS to the REAL MOORS, TRUE MOORS, FAITHFUL MOORS of the MOORISH AMERICAN NATION. they did this usually in hopes of being POPULAR with these multitudes.

it is because they were weak and allowed NAUGHT to stand equal to AUGHT that we have garbage like "I.S. L.A.M." being propagated today as somehow being equal to, or better than, ISLAM[ISM]. this is unacceptable.

this is not a come and do what you want, when you want, how you want demonstration. you will either be right and do right, or you will not be around us doing anything at all. and we are doing many great works in order to establish that NEW MECCA, and its NEW MOORS (CHIEF PROTECTORS) as a DOMINANT CAPITOL upon this earth-land....for example..

1. I have co-founded the first MOORISH MARTIAL SCIENCE

2. I have co-founded the first MOORISH REAL ESTATE COMPANY

3. I have founded MOABITE, the MODERN MOABIC (MOORISH AMERICAN ARABIC) DIALECT.

4. I have founded the MOABITE SCRIPT, MOORISH AMERICAN ALPHABET.

5. I have founded the MEMBERSHIP LESSONS 1-10, which many are drawing off of, stealing my ideas about raising 50 trillion dollars, a MOORISH NATIONAL PARTY (BODY POLITIC), the physical EL TRIBE of the MOORISH AMERICAN NATION, establishing the NEW MOORS and NEW MOORISH EVERYTHING, etc. soon enough they will be claiming ALLAH (swt) told them to "REBUILD THE KAABAH" and "BE MINISTERS" too...

6. I have re-established the ORIGINAL TEMPLE STRUCTURE, ORIGINAL HOME OFFICE, ORIGINAL SUPREME GRAND COUNCIL, ORIGINAL DIVINE MINISTRY, etc. as the TRUE 2nd SUPREME GRAND SHEIK.

7. I have written almost 20 books, with 8 of them published already, and the other 12 to be published this year.

8. I have re-established the actual GOVERNMENT of the MOORISH AMERICAN NATION, which manifest itself through the MDM and MSTA.

9. I have founded TEMPLES and STUDY GROUPS of the MSTA across the U.S.A..

10. I am the one who extended the HUMANITY PAMPHLET which is being falsely called the "MOORISH LITERATURE" today. I am the one who retruned it to its ORIGINAL NAME and its ORIGINAL ORDER, and then ADDED over 30 ARTICLES to it.

11. I am the one who put the 102 and 101 keys into ONE PAMPHLET again. and showed the differences, and the reason for them.

12. I am the one that had the HKMSTA translated into SPANISH and SWAHILI....

13. I am the one that established that we are ALLAH'S TEMPLE, ALLAH'S MOORS, ALLAH'S MINSITERS, etc. so that all will KNOW and UNDERSTAND beyond the shadow of a doubt of contradiction that ALLAH (swt) ALONE GUIDES THE DESTINY OF THIS MOVEMENT.

14. I am the one that translated the HOLY KORAN OF MECCA into ENGLISH from a purley MOORISH WORLD VIEW.

15. I am the one who ahs established the BANNER OF THE NEW MOORS, LESSONS OF THE NEW MOORS, OBJECTIVES OF THE NEW MOORS, PROCLAMATION and DECLARATION OF THE NEW MOORS, etc.

16. I am the one who came up with and popularized the terms "MOORISH AMERICAN NATION" and "MOORISH AMERICAN NATIONAL", you never heard anyone talking about that. you heard thm say they were a nation, or MOORISH AMERICANS, or NATIONALS, but you never heard them say MOORISH AMERICAN NATIONAL, not until 2004 when I started putting it out there, and then others started to pick it up quickly, one site I was on even changed its name right after I started talking about the imprtance of actual "NATIONALISM" and being MOORISH AMERICAN NATIONALS, not just saying we have a NATIONALITY which is all you hear most of them talking about. you dont have to believe that, but it wont change the fact that I have had a great affect on the the thinking and teachings of many who dont want to give credit where credit is due, they are too in love with the darkness, but thsoe that have been with me any good amount of time will be able to tell you from actual experience that alot of people fought me when I cam eout saying a lot fo things, now many are taking my teachings and using them like those teahcings have always existed and so they dont have to give respect unto the true teacher, because they dont want to admit I am right.

17. I have founded our own LEGAL SYSTEM based upon our own LEGAL PHILOSOPHY of JUSIPRUDENCE, where ALL OF OUR LAWS are MADE (ENACTED) and ENFORCED (CARRIED OUT) based upon DIVINE JUSTICE (RIGHTEOUSNESS, INTEGRITY, VIRTUE and MORALITY) alone.

18. I have re-established the PHYSICAL GOVERNMENT STRUCTURE/BODY of the MOORISH AMERICAN NATION, the MOORISH NATION on the shores of NORTH AMERICA has a PHYSICAL GOVERNMENT that SOVEREIGN-LY controls, conducts and contracts all of its NATIONAL OPERATIONS without INTERFERENCE from any other NATION or its GOVERNMENT. this is the DOMINION OF NEW AMEXEM (D.N.A.).

19. I have re-established the LIVING MOORISH NATION through a LIVING TRIBE of people, its LIVING TRIBAL COMMUNITIES, and its LIVING FAMILIES of LIVING PEOPLE/PERSONS. there is no symbolism, no ideal, no future tense, we are RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, ALIVE AND WELL. you know exactly where to find us IN THE FLESH, and ON THE SOIL, operating as a LIVING (PRESENT-DAY) NATION. seeking our further NATIONAL LIBERTY, INDEPENDENCE, FREEDOM and EQUALITY as SOVERIEGNS over the PHYSICAL UNIVERSE.

20. I have established NATIONAL IDEALS, SCIENTIFIC IDEALS, SOCIAL IDEALS, POLTICAL IDEALS, and ECONOMIC DEALS for the NATIONAL COLLECTIVE to build upon, such as "PANASIATICISM" (RACIAL SOLIDIFICATION), "POSITIVE CAPITALISM" (MORAL ECONOMICS), "CONNECTIVITY" (INTERPEROSNAL RELATIONSHIPS), "BIONEERING" (LIFE-BUILDING), "TRANSVERSAL PHYSICS" (HIGHER/SUPER-PLANE/MANIFEST-PHYSICS/SCIENCE) , etc...it takes a NEW WAY OF THINKING (manifested through SPEAKING and ACTING) to produce a NEW WORLD ORDER (SYSTEM/STRUCTURE). the NEW MOORISH WORLD VIEW is that NEW WAY, that NEW THOUGHT, that NEW PSYCHOLOGY...

there is so much people just don’t understand about what is taking place in the MSTA, (MDM/MAN), which we also know refers to;

1. MOORISH - THE TRUE RULERS OF THE ENTIRE AQUARIAN AGE (2000-4000 A.D.).

2. SCIENCE - THE PRINCIPLES/WIDOM OF HOW WE WILL RULE OUR WORLD OVER THAT BI-MILLINEUM PERIOD.

3. TEMPLE - THE CAPITOL (CENTER/HEART/HEAD QUARTERS) OF OUR RULE.

4. AMERICA - THE FIRST PLACE WE WILL BEGIN TO RULE FROM, THIS IS GROUND ZERO.

the LIARS, THIEVES and HYPOCRITES have been doing everything in their power to STOP, and STEAL from, what is taking place within the TEMPLE, but the TEMPLE MOORS are the ORDAINED INHERITORS OF THE FIVE EMPIRES, and we will MANIFEST OUR DOMINION all over the planet (solids, liquids and gasses) earth.

some fools think because I do my job as a MINISTER, calling for the SINFUL AND DISOBEDIENT TO REPENT, or as a TEACHER, spending hour after hour INSTRUCTING my STUDENTS on the TRUE INFORMATION of NATURAL SCIENCE AND HISTORY along with TECHNOLOGY, or as a PREACHER bringing the HIGHEST SPIRITUAL MORALITY, INTEGRITY, VIRTUOUSNESS, RIGHTEOUSNESS, and JUSTICE out of them using the SCRITPURES OF ALLAH (swt), OUR ALMIGHTY HEAVENLY FATHER. that I have somehow forgotten to be a LEADER and RAISE our LOCAL IMPOVERISHED COMMUNITIES into a SOIVEREIGN AND SUPERIOR FORM OF NATIONAL GOVERNMENT, SOCIETY, CULTURE and CIVLIZATION....

I have been doing all of these things all at the same time, even though they wanted to act like I was just doing one or the other, and acting like I am only allowed to do one or the other, BUT MY ORDERS COME FROM ALLAH (swt), ALLAH (swt) ALONE is who I SERVE (WORK FOR). they try to deny it, but actually, they saw it, but they wanted to ignore it for as long as they could. but they see the BANNERS waving...

I am a MULTI-TASKER (HKMSTA 29:1-19), just as the HOLY PROPHET (pbuh) was a PROPHET, GENERAL, ANGEL and GRAND RULER all at the same time. the GREAT MISSIONARY WORK is so BIG, with so much to be accomplished, how can any real LEADER not MULTI-TASK??? I have been given a lot of ENERGY and a quickened SPIRIT by ALLAH (swt), with a FAR REACHING INTELLIGENCE and HIGHER UNDERSTANING to do all that I am doing......and I am doing it right under their noses...lol..

As much as many claim publicly they don’t like me, but privately they study everything I am saying, and copying everything I am doing, it is a proven fact that I am just different than the rest, learn the real reason why, and you will have to admit the truth too….

if YOU WILL BUT DO WHAT IS RIGHT and help (aid and assist) me to BRING ALL OF THIS INTO FRUITION (FULL PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION) across the planet (solids, liquids and gasses), we could establish our GLOBALLY ORGANIZED DOMINION in less than 50 years, I have the PLAN (BLUEPRINT), I have EVERYTHING IT TAKES (given by the HOLY PROPHET [pbuh]), and I AM APPLYING IT on the shores of NORTH AMERICA, SOUTH AMERICA, AFRICA and ASIA....this is the "UNITING OF ASIA" (ALL ASIATICS), you have talked about it, now come home and be about it...

When MARCUS GARVEY EL spoke on this level, OUR FATHERS supported him. When PROPHET NOBLE DREW ALI spoke on this level, OUR FATHERS supported him. When ELIJAH MUHAMMAD BEY spoke on this level, OUR FATHERS supported him, and when HUEY P. NEWTON spoke on this level OUR FATHERS supported him, will you do as our FATHERS did, do you have their SPIRIT???

Go over all of my TEACHINGS, and go over all of MARCUS GARVEY EL’S, ELIJAH MUHAMMAD BEY’S, and HUEY P. NEWTON’S TEACHINGS and tell me if I do not deserve the same support from you that OUR FATHERS gave to them???

The UNIFICATION of all of our MINDS, MONEY, MATERIAL and MANPOWER will mean the CENTRALIZIATION OF OUR PLANET under ONE POWER STRUCTURE established solely for our own SELF UPLIFTMENT, SELF BETTERMENT, SELF UNFOLDMENT, SELF ADVANCEMENT, SELF DEVELOPMENT, SELF IMPROVEMENT and SELF EMPOWERMENT. This is that time, what will you do with it???

Do not be afraid to THINK GREATER, SPEAK GREATER, DO GREATER, and HAVE GREATER. Do not be afraid to be those NEW MOORS that are COMING INTO OUR OWN WORLD RULE….the MENTAL SLAVES call me a MEGALOMANIAC and think it is an INSULT, the DEVILS (ADVERSARIES OF MAN) say I have a KINGLY AMBITION and think that is an insult. All because I want what is our TRUE AND DIVINE BIRTH RIGHT, and our PROPHECIZED PROMISE??? I guess they have never read HKMSTA chapter 1, or the ORAL STATEMENTS of the HOLY PROPHET (pbuh), or the HOLY KORAN OF MECCA or even the HOLY BIBLE for that matter….

ALLAH’S EVERLASTING DOMINION IS AT HAND, THE KIINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS OURS TO ESTABLISH UPON THE EARTH-LAND…. Will you be the CREATORS you naturally are, and have been DIVINELY ORDAINED to be, or will you continue to be the CREATURES of those who are???

This is all that MY CHILDREN are going to INHERIT, this is their HERITAGE, this is their LEGACY. What are your children going to RECEIVE??? They should be RECEIVING ALL OF THIS TOO, AS I AM DOING IT FOR ALL OF THEM…but your actions now will determine if it is THEIR IHERTIANCE, HERITAGE and LEGACY….Help me to leave OUR CHILDREN the PLANET EARTH, and the NECESSARY INTELLIGENCE to ADVANCE IT beyond all advancements of the past OVER THE NEXT 2,000 YEARS.

And then they can take it from there…

now, there is much more, but all of these works are MINE, I FOUNDED THEM, BEFORE ME no one was doing these things, you can look over the last SIX YEARS (beginning in 2004), and you will see me coming out with all of these works FIRST, and then all of these FAKE MOORS following after me, especially in 2010, this seems to be the year for EMBEZZLEMENT...lol...

be careful of what your learning, and who you are learning it from, because the theives are not stealing from me for your BENEFIT and BETTERMENT, but to TRICK YOU into following their NAUGHT. they recognize the TRUTH, but they LOVE THE DARKNESS.


PEACE/SULUHU (WA ALAIKUM AL SALAMU ALLAH),

ALLAH'S MINISTER (IMAMU);
EL GHAZI, PRINCE KA SAADI EL,
SUPREME GRAND SHEIK.
FAITHFUL LEADER OF THE NEW MOORS.

"LOVE (PENDA), TRUTH (UKWELI), PEACE (SULUHU), FREEDOM (UHURU), JUSTICE (HAKI)"

Our temple group of the MSTA - ALLAH'S TEMPLE (ALLAH'S BODY,ALLAH'S PORTION), begun between 1913-1929, ALLAH alone guides the destiny of our divine movement. we are re-building the MSTA into a NATIONAL POWER, and further into a GLOBAL DOMINION, are you interested??? Become a member, and be a part and partial of our universal uplifting acts. Contact us at 1-832-590-0022 or by email at allahstemple@gmail.com



Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/princekael

0 comments:

Post a Comment